In pursuit of truth in advertising...
Slogans that reflect the true intent of TCPA/Palladium
Contributed by Wolfgang:
- Cripples your computer and costs you money.
- TCPA - Because you can't be trusted.
- Making all media pay per view.
- Big brother in every box.
- We don't trust you.
- We don't trust you and want more money.
- Less for more.
- TCPA The Total Control Protocol Alliance.
- TCPA - as trustworthy as a politician.
- Protecting our profits.
- Because we think you're criminals.
- TCPA - Treacherous Computing Platform Alliance
- TCPA - Refuse and Resist
- TCPA - Don't let them take YOUR RIGHTS!
- TCPA - Just say no!
"They say when you play that M$ CD backward you can hear satanic messages"
"That's nothing. If you play it forward it will install Windows XP Palladium"