Produced by IDL 7.1.1
| prev file | next file view single page | view frames | update routines|
|SUMMARY: fields | routine DETAILS: routine|
Visit the GBTIDL home page for news, documentation,
enhancement requests, bug tracking, discussion and contributions.
This is the reference documentation for the user contributed IDL functions and procedures available
in GBTIDL version 2.10.1
These procedures and functions are provided as is. NRAO does not routinely test these functions for
correctness or compatibility with each other or with the current version of GBTIDL.
Use the which procedure to see where the source
code for a procedure or function is located.
Documentation for contributed code may be incomplete in this reference manual. Users are advised to inspect the code
or talk to the code's author before using any contributed code.
Note: These procedures come at the end of the IDL search path in GBTIDL. They are also not pre-compiled like
the main body of GBTIDL is.
A summary of some of the user-contributed procedures:
- abbrev: abbrev.pro is a group of procedures that provide abbreviations for some of
the longer gbtidl command names. Run abbrev to see the list of abbreviations. For example,
"emptystack" becomes "es", "addstack" becomes "as" "setregion" becomes "sr", etc.
- uni2sdfits: converts a unipops data file (SDD format) in to an sdfits file:
uni2sdfits, unifile, sddfile
- Calibrate Ka Nod scans: avkanods and getkanod.
- Alternative position-switched calibration code contributed by Karen O'Neil: getps_v2,
- Vector Tcal calibration utilities contributed by Ron Maddalena:
- Routines to calibrate subreflector nodding observations can be found in scalarSubNod
- A procedure to calculate opacity from a set of position switched or nodding scans contributed by Toney Minter: findopacity
- Produce a gif image from the GBTIDL plotter window: makegif
- Show Tsys values for all samplers (beams, polarizations, IFs) from a scan: showtsys
- Use sdextract on calibrated data from the gbtpipeline to reduce the number of channels to less than 32768 before sending the data off to AIPS via idlToSdfits.
See the GBTIDL users' reference manual for
reference documentation on the functions and procedures used by GBTIDL.
Warnings for library
Produced by IDLdoc 1.6 on Wed Sep 28 13:27:49 2016