Subject: Next year's budget wish list from Bill
From: Bill Saxton <[email-masked]>
To: Sue Ann Heatherly <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 16:23:37 -0500

Here you go SA,

 From Cadillac to roller skates.

Adobe MAX conference – http://max.adobe.com/
Oct 24-27 2010
Cross platform 3 day intensive workshops.  Design track looks amazing  
and just what I need to get more from the adobe software we already  
have:

http://2009.max.adobe.com/sessions/tracks/
Here's the Convince your boss message:  http://2009.max.adobe.com/cyb/designer/

It appears as though we qualify for the government, education, and  
nonprofit* pricing, which is several hundred dollars cheaper.  With  
travel, lodging, registration fee - ball park $3500 – $5000

----

Autodesk Maya 2010 software – http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/index?siteID=123112&id=13578025
(3d visualization software) with some books and or training.

Application costs $4090 with subscription to tech-support, e-learning,  
etc
Application only $3495
Books $39 - $80

----

Upgrade of current Adobe software package to CS4 Master Collection

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativesuite/mastercollection/?promoid=DTEMV
$1500
upgrades what we currently have to every adobe product (includes  
things like movie capture and editing software, and audio software)

----

Nikon d2x flash and accessories
Depending on deals, $200 – $500
Here's a nice pack of stuff for $199  http://www.amazon.com/30-Accessory-Kit-Accessories-Nikon/dp/B00367J6E0

If you need some more stuff, let me know.
Thanks,
Bill