Priorities for config_tool Capabilities
- Notify user when configuration is complete and all managers are
back to ready.
- By default, do not put DCR in Scan Coordinator unless it
is the principal back end.
- Function to add/remove a device from the Scan Coordinator.
- Warn if a frequency is within bandwidth of the notch filter
(1.18 - 1.35 GHz).
- Add noise source as receiver option.
- Add balance functions for IFRack, ACS, and SP.
- Provide function to force all parameters to be sent to the managers.
- Add frequency checks for receivers.
- Test PF2 (when next on the telescope)
- Test Rcvr40_52 (when next on the telescope)
- Add DCR_AF backend.
- Add ACS pulsar spigot support.
- Add ACS/BCPM combination backend (ACS in pulsar spigot mode)
- Add SP/BCPM combination backend.
- Add ACS/DCR_AF combination backend.
- Add alternate frequency setup, using new keywords "lo1restfreq"
- Allow backend bandwidth to be different from ACS sampler mode.
- Add a "pointmode" function which changes the configuration
for doing pointing and focus. This accompanied by a
function that restores the system to its previous state,
e.g., "pointmode('on')" and "pointmode('off')"
- Add "verify" function that checks all manager parameters are
the way config_tool tried to set them. (maybe this should first do a
"reset parameters" to make sure all managers have set their
parameters, or should this be a separate function?)
- Fix Blanking logic for SP. Should not set blanking time to 0.04 sec
unless tracking the LO.