Operations Anomaly Status Help Page
Monitor and Checking Task: Anomalies
A single line displays the anomalies currently detected by the
MONCHK task which monitors and checks the station hardware and software.
If an anomalous condition exists, it may have one of 4 levels,
A number of anomalous conditions occur when the system changes state,
(from idle to tracking, etc) so the monitoring task is temporarily suspended
during these changes. If anomalous conditions exist, then the first
6 of them will be displayed.
- WARNing: A condition exists which possibly could in the future
cause a problem.
- ERROR: A condition exists which is likely to cause a lost of tracking
The condition may clear automatically and but be
addressed if the condition persists for longer than 10 minutes.
- SEVERE: A condition exists which is certainly causing a lost of tracking
data, and should be addressed immediately.
- EMERGENCY: A hardware and/or personal danger exists, which must be
addressed immediately. If the condition persists permanent damage may
Common Anomalies and Their Resolution
2000 Sept 9
- This section under construction.