Spigot Zero Lag Stripchart
This is a preliminary stripchart to let you monitor the zero lag
output of the spigot. To run this:
- You must be running bash on the spigot machine (at least for now)
- You must be using the "-p" option for the sinple_getdata command (and using the
- Open a new xterm window on the spigot computer, and change to the directory
in which you are running the simple_getdata command
- Type "source ~pulsar/scripts/spigot.bash"
- Type "spigotPower" to start the stripchart
- Ignore the
Gdk-CRITICAL **: file gdkgc.c: line 457 (gdk_gc_set_foreground): assertion `color != NULL' failed.
errors - they will be fixed someday.
- Changing the scales:
- You can blow up the vertical and horizontal axiis using the "+" and "-" buttons. ;
- You can move up and down the vertical axis with te "U" and "D" buttons;
- You can move left and right in the horizontal direction with the "<<", ""<",
">>", and ">" buttons;
- You can change the number of points in the chart by clicking on the "last" button and then
filling in the total number of points you want in the sqare to the right of that button;
You can save a postscript version of the chart by clicking on the "S" button.
You can print the chart by clicking on the "P" button.
- Determining Values:
If you move the mouse over the chart, the value at the mouse point will be printed at the botton
of the chart.